Furnace MaintenanceWe offer seasonal Heating maintainance services which generally are for the “season start-up” stress that is on your heating system when it runs after being dormant. We offer special rates for seasonal check-ups which can prevent many system failures. We can also perform system maintenance, such as filter changes or system charging, on an as-needed basis.
Annual Preventative Maintenance Agreements: Worry-free HVAC MembershipGet FREE 24/7 Emergency Services with your Worry-free HVAC Membership and free filters. Learn more about the Worry-free HVAC Membership Program… Worry-free HVAC Members have fewer problems, get better performance and avoid losing money on costly repairs. Your health depends on regular check-ups and so does your heating and air conditioning systems. Your Worry-free Membership will be customized to meet your needs and requirements. Your heating system needs regular inspections to find cracks, leaks, dirt, and more. The price of a Maintenance Agreement depends upon the type and size of your system, the customer services you select and the service legnth. Contact us for a quote on your Annual Preventative Maintenance Agreements and the Worry-free HVAC Membership.
Heating System RepairsThere are some common types or repairs needed on heating systems. Before we repair we get your approval and let you know exaclty what to expect. Your piece of mind is our goal.
Heating System InstallationIf you are looking to replace your heating, there are different hings to consider. The good thing about heating systems is you have choice that will keep you from wasting more money and more environmentally friendly today than in the past. In order to find what kind of heating system is best for you, contact us for a free air conditioning consultation to determine what works best (financing is available).
Heating System ChoicesThere are several different types of heatings sysitems to choose from. You can simply replace your existing system or work with one of our HVAC Consultants to find the best solution for you.
- Heat Pumps (electric) – A heater in the winter and an air conditioner in the summer, heat pumps keep the temperature just how you like it and do it efficiently. For ultimate flexibility, pair it with a furnace to create a hybrid comfort system for greater efficiency in all seasons.
- Packaged Systems (gas or electric) – Contains heating and air conditioning in one easy package. Single-cabinet systems contain all your heating and cooling needs, available for certain types of homes.
- Furnace (gas or oil) – Efficient gas and oil options keep your home as warm and cozy as you need it, without burning through your wallet.
- Ductless (electric) – Made for the homeowner who wants the same reliable heating and air conditioning as larger homes but the flexibility to do it in spaces where ductwork is not an option. Ductless systems consist of an outdoor unit connected to an indoor unit mounted on the wall or in the ceiling. Mini-split systems can heat or cool a single room, while multi-split systems can give up to five rooms the comfort you desire, all at the touch of a remote control. It’s the right amount of comfort to fit your space. vidual comfort needs.
- Geothermal – No matter what the weather or the season, the temperature deep within the earth remains constant. A geothermal system taps into the even, steady temperatures underground to regulate your home’s indoor comfort. The ultra-efficient systems use less energy, allowing you to not speend so much on your heating and cooling energy while lowering your home’s carbon footprint.